Responsible body in the sense of the data protection laws, in particular the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), for my apps (in the following “offer”) is:
Your data subject rights
By contacting me (email@example.com) you can always exercise the following rights:
- Information about your stored data and their processing,
- Correction of incorrect personal data,
- Deletion of your stored data,
- Restriction of data processing, if I am not yet allowed to delete your data due to legal obligations,
- Objection to the processing of your data by me and
- Data portability, if you have consented to the data processing or have concluded a contract with me.
If you have given me your consent, you can withdraw it at any time with effect for the future.
You can always contact the supervisory authority responsible for you with a complaint. Your competent supervisory authority will depend on the state of your domicile, work or alleged violation. A list of the non-public-sector supervisory authorities can be found at: https://www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Infothek/Anschriften_Links/anschriften_links-node.html.
Purposes of data processing by the responsible body and third parties
- You have given your explicit consent,
- the processing is required to execute a contract with you,
- the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation,
- processing is necessary to protect legitimate interests and there is no reason to believe that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your information.
Synchronization / Backup
Advertising and in-app purchases
Analytics and Crash Reporting (Firebase)
For my apps I use technologies from Google Firebase (Google Inc). Firebase is part of the Google Cloud Platform and offers many services to developers. A list can be found here: https://firebase.google.com/terms/.
Some Firebase services process personal information. In most cases, the personal data is limited to so-called “instance IDs” that are time-stamped. Firebase’s Instance IDs are unique, allowing you to link different events or processes. These data are neither personally identifiable information nor do I make any effort to personalize them later. I use this aggregated data to analyze and optimize usage behavior, for example by analyzing crash reports.
In addition to the “Instance ID” described above, Google also uses the advertising ID of the device for Firebase Analytics. In the device settings of your mobile device you can limit the use of the advertising ID.
Android: Settings > Google > Ads > Reset advertising ID
In addition, you always have the option to disable tracking by Firebase Analytics and Firebase Crashlytics in the app. Just disable the following two switches:
- Settings > Other > Activate analytics
- Settings > Other > Activate crash reporting
For more information about Firebase privacy and security, visit: https://firebase.google.com/support/privacy/
If you have questions of any kind and you contact me, for example, by e-mail, telephone or contact form, you give me for the purpose of establishing contact your voluntary consent. This requires, among other things, the specification of a valid e-mail address. This serves for the assignment of the request and the subsequent answering of the same. The information you provide will be processed and stored permanently for the purpose of processing the request and for possible follow-up questions. You can revoke your consent at any time for the future by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Questions about privacy in this app
If you have any questions about privacy, please write me an e-mail: email@example.com.